Apl team forum

join us!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

join us!!!

Post  kwstas on 26.05.11 20:44

- Your age: 17
- Nationality: greece
- Years of playing TM: 1 year
- Which are your best and worst environments: stadium fs speed focus and island, stadium [dirt]
- Which tournament / league have you taken part until new (ESL, UL, LE,): -
- Your ladder: 3586
- Reasons to join the team: thelw na kathomai se servers me thn omada mou kai gia plaka k eiste mia kali omada apo ti sas exw dei
- Why do you believe that APL team needs you?: Prosferontas diaskedash!kai mporeite na deite to gameplay mou!
- Account (Nations or United): to eixa nation kai to ekana united
- Account Login: 25211252
(episis mporeite na rwtiste to gianni pws paizw giati me exei dei kai to exw gnwrisei apo konta!) Very Happy Smile Very Happy

kwstas
Team Member Trial

Score: : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: join us!!!

Post  Nick on 30.05.11 8:35

i say NO because you are already in TND team! sorry man!
Nick
Apl friend

Score: : 54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sao on 01.06.11 18:54

ok if you wana to join, it`s not bad to make it so i can read it too... Now, writein in greek i can`understand nothing, and that means that i can`t give opinion to my teammates ...
Sao
Site Administrator

Score: : 48

http://aplteam.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ppkido on 02.06.11 0:48

[quote="kwstas"]- Reasons to join the team: thelw na kathomai se servers me thn omada mou kai gia plaka k eiste mia kali omada apo ti sas exw dei
kwstas wrote:- Why do you believe that APL team needs you?: Prosferontas diaskedash!kai mporeite na deite to gameplay mou!
- Account (Nations or United): to eixa nation kai to ekana united
- Account Login: 25211252
(episis mporeite na rwtiste to gianni pws paizw giati me exei dei kai to exw gnwrisei apo konta!) Very Happy Smile Very Happy
- Reasons to join the team:I want to be on servers with my team and play for fun and as i have seen you are a good team!
- Account (Nations or United):Had nations made it united
Also you can ask Gianni about my gameplay he have sen me and i know him in pernson!
Please right in English we have players from other countries!!If your english are not good right [greek] after your posts!!

Γραφε στα γγλικα γηιατι εχουμε ξενους παχτες κι αν δεν ξερεις καλα αγγλικα τοτε φραφε [greek] μετα απο τα ποστ σου!
ppkido
Site Administrator

Score: : 119

http://aplteam.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ppkido on 02.06.11 0:57

I don't think that because you are in a different team you can't join us!!But since you made an apllication you should have quited that team but it's ok!!I Haven't seen you ingame just play with us and we will answer soon!!I expect from them that they know you to say their opinion!!Thanks! Welcome to the forum!

Το οτι εισαι σε αλλη ομαδα δεν ειναι μεγαλο προβλημα αλλα αφου εκανες αιτηση επρεπε να ειχες βγει κατα τη γνωμη μου αλλα δεν πειραζει...Δεν σε ξερω ingame παιζε μαζι μας και θα δουμε!!Περιμενω απο αυτους που τον ξερουν να πουν τη γνωμη τους..!
ppkido
Site Administrator

Score: : 119

http://aplteam.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top